We’d all like to forget 2020, but as mental health clinicians, one thing we cannot deny is that it highlighted the importance of an online private practice - and I’m here to show you how to do it in Canada.
Whether you’re fresh out of university or spent years building up an in-person private practice, it’s never too late - or early - to move online.
I get that it’s overwhelming - trust me, I’ve been there - but you don’t have to be a millennial or tech-savvy to do it. This workbook takes you through the entire process of setting up your online private practice in Canada, right from getting cyber insurance all the way through to logo design and lighting for your space.
What to Expect Inside:
- Shifting perceptions and dispelling societal myths around online private practice
- The - very necessary - admin to get your online practice started in Canada
- Developing your online private practice - literally - and covering EMR subscriptions and web development
- Creating the look and feel of your practice
- Crunching numbers and working out your rates
- SEO and blogging to help you rank higher on Google
PLUS: Get access to exclusive deals!